Iida Electronics (Tsusho) Co., Ltd. considers the protection of personal information as an important responsibility.
The Company is committed to handling personal information using proper and appropriate measures.
Please be sure to read, understand, and agree to the following statements before browsing our website.
Purpose of Use
The Company shall only use the customers’ personal information to answer inquiries and requests.
The Company shall not use customers’ personal information other than for legitimate purposes without obtaining permission.
The Company shall ensure the secure management of personal information within the scope of the purpose of use. The Company shall implement the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information. The Company shall ensure the proper management of personal information, establish regulations on information handling, and promote employee awareness on Company regulations. In addition, if the Company outsources the processing of personal information, it shall take the appropriate measures to contractually oblige the subcontractor to prevent the leakage or subsequent provision of personal information.
Change or disposal of personal information
If a customer wishes to change or delete the personal information they provided, the Company shall respond promptly following confirmation of the customer’s identity. Please contact us directly to make a request.
Disclosure or provision of personal information
The Company respects customer privacy and shall not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without prior consent. However, the Company may disclose or provide personal information in the following cases.
- Upon request from the police or other government agencies made through fair procedures
- When pursuant to laws in Japan
- When disclosing or providing personal information to the Company’s affiliated companies to provide appropriate response or actions in response to inquiries or requests from customers
- When cooperating with partners and affiliates that have signed confidentiality agreements with the Company
- When the personal information is processed in a form that cannot identify an individual
- When necessary to protect the property, rights, physical, or business safety of the customer, the Company, or a third party.
- The Company may disclose statistical information about users when explaining its services to partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other legitimate purposes.
In these cases, the Company shall process personal information so that individuals cannot be identified.